GC Motors based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire is one of the UK's largest independent sports, prestige and 4x4 car dealerships with over £10 million worth of vehicles in stock on one site.
We are looking for a Workshop Controller to join our team
- This is a customer facing role and as such you must be confident to liaise with customers and understand their needs and requirements
- To ensure vehicle servicing and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standard
- To maximise workshop productivity and the effective use of labour
- To ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Retailer, manufacturer and industry
- Oversee the daily running of the workshop
- Booking in work and prioritising workload
- Supervise workshop staff, including monitoring of timekeeping and productivity
You will be a good communicator with excellent time management and organisation skills. You must have the ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and have a flexible approach. You will preferably have experience in a similar role however this is not essential. You must have a proven technical background.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. Company pension scheme and overtime available.
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 plus Saturdays as per rota
- Main dealer experience as a Workshop Controller preferable but not essential.
- Able communicate with staff clearly and concisely, to be able to build excellent relationships with staff and customers, and be able to instil a right first time mentality in your staff.
- Be organised and have excellent work ethic is an absolute must for this role.
- An understanding of the importance in delivering fantastic customer service is essential.
- Highly skilled communicator, and able to work professionally with all areas of the business.
- All administration work must be carried out correctly and to the highest standard.
Interested? Please send your CV to our Recruitment team at email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applicants for this role we will only respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.