ity has arisen for an experiencedVehicle Service Advisor to join an enviable
and progressive dealership. The applicant will be front of house. Competent
telephone manner. Strong, confident and professional when dealing with
customers. Have the ability to relay the customer’s needs onto d.m.s in a
manner the workshop can understand.
The Role &
- To maximise service sales and profitability by using professional sales techniques.
- To create customer confidence in the company by ensuring a professional performance.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To record customer requirements and details accurately.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- To effectively operate the dealership’s loading system.
- Creating and fostering a positive customer service experience.
- Maximise profit at all opportunities while advertising the company
- Maintaining franchise standards
With experience in
the role of
Vehicle Service Advisor within the automotive industry you
will possess: -
- Full understanding of the service and parts departments functions.
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with products and service needs
- Excellent customer service experience gained within a franchised dealership environment
- Interpersonal skills with your team and customers.
- Ability to cold call and make workshop bookings
- Upsell of extra work generated from the workshop
Hours are Monday to
Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm plus Saturdays as required
Salary is dependent
To apply please
send your CV to our Recruitment Team email@example.com
Please note that
due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only respond to
those who have been shortlisted for interview