VEHICLE SERVICE ADVISOR
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Service Advisor to join an enviable and progressive dealership. The applicant will be front of house. Competent telephone manner. Strong, confident and professional when dealing with customers. Have the ability to relay the customer’s needs onto d.m.s in a manner the workshop can understand.
The Role & Responsibilities
- To maximise service sales and profitability by using professional sales techniques.
- To create customer confidence in the company by ensuring a professional performance.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To record customer requirements and details accurately.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- To effectively operate the dealership’s loading system.
- Creating and fostering a positive customer service experience.
- Maximise profit at all opportunities while advertising the company
- Maintaining franchise standards
With experience in the role of Vehicle Service Advisor within the automotive industry you will possess: -
- Full understanding of the service and parts departments functions.
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with products and service needs
- Excellent customer service experience gained within a franchised dealership environment
- Interpersonal skills with your team and customers.
- Ability to cold call and make workshop bookings
- Upsell of extra work generated from the workshop
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm plus Saturdays as required
Salary is dependent on experience
To apply please send your CV to our Recruitment Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview