GC Motors Social Media Manager will take the company from ‘playing at it’ to ‘winning’ in the social media space. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will form and execute a social media strategy which aims to attach, engage and entertain our follower base.
A keen eye for analytics and a creative flair is a must for this key role within our business, a love for cars and the automotive industry is never a bad thing to have too.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Plan content and delivery and use tools such as Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the GC Motors business and brand.
- Write engaging blog posts and articles.
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles).
- Promote, at all times, the GC Motors culture of quality and excellence and deliver the experience our customers expect.
- Exceed customer expectations at all times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A firm belief in doing the right thing.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a social media management or executive role.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- An inquisitive nature and an eye for analytics.
- A great communicator with impeccable grammar and spelling.
- A clean driving licence is a distinct advantage.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but an OTE of £26,400 can be achieved.
Interested? Please send your CV to our Recruitment Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.