opportunity has arisen for an
experienced Service Advisor to join an
enviable and progressive dealership. The applicant will be front of house.
Competent telephone manner. Strong, confident and professional when dealing
with customers. Have the ability to relay the customer’s needs onto A DMS in a
manner the workshop can understand.
The Role &
- To maximise service sales and profitability by
using professional sales techniques.
- To create customer confidence in the company
by ensuring a professional performance.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and
efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To record customer requirements and details
- To record vehicle details and service
histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- To effectively operate the dealership’s
- Creating and fostering a positive customer
- Maximise profit at all opportunities while
advertising the company
- Maintaining franchise standards
With experience in
the role of
Service Advisor within the automotive industry, you will
- Full understanding of the service and parts
- Computer literacy
- Familiarity with products and service needs
- Excellent customer service experience gained
within a franchised dealership environment
- Interpersonal skills with your team and
- Ability to cold call and make workshop
- Upsell of extra work generated from the
Hours are Monday to
Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Year 1 £21,000 (OTE £23,100)
- Year 2 on completion of CCSM1 £23,000 (OTE £25,300)
- Year 3 on completion of CCSM2 £25,000 (OTE £27,500)
To apply please
send your CV to our Marketing Manager Tom Ward.
Please note that
due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only respond to
those who have been shortlisted for interview
Salary: Up to
£25,000.00 per year