Customer Care Executive
GC Motors Customer Care Team engages our customers to drive satisfaction and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers, driving positive ongoing communications, and managing renewals. It works with the rest of the GC Motors team to uncover new ways to make GC Motors, the ‘go to’ for all of our customers' automotive needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their needs and helping them succeed.
- Enable a successful first 3 months for the customer in the ownership of their vehicle, and maintain this onwards throughout its life cycle.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their needs, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as GC Motors advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support repeat customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Marshall resources across the GC Motors team as needed to support customers’ needs.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and marketing output.
- Deliver the GC Motors experience through the delivery of life cycle marketing and customer support.
- Successfully promote and re-qualify older and weaker sales leads to a level which be recaptured into a retention process.
- Engage lapsed and due after-sales leads into bookings.
- Promote, at all times, the GC Motors culture of quality and excellence and deliver the experience our customers expect.
- Exceed customer expectations at all times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- A firm belief for doing the right thing.
- 2+ Years’ experience in a Customer Care, Customer Success, Customer Relations or similar role.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience in dealing with a wide array of customer up to director level and high net worth individuals.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- An inquisitive nature and an eye for analytics
We will offer a salary of
- Year 1 £21,000 (OTE £23,100)
- Year 2 on completion of CCSM1 £23,000 (OTE £25,300)
- Year 3 on completion of CCSM2 £25,000 (OTE £27,500)
Interested? please send your CV to our Recruitment Team email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will only respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.